Hope you’re having a lovely summer, or if you’re on the west coast, a lovely second winter. We’ve been busy little bees lately, and here a few things we’ve been up to:
* We played a bunch of festivals and had a great time. A highlight was the islands folk fest in duncan which had a great rider of fresh organic veggies from the farm the festival was on. We met so many great people and had such an amazing time playing there.
* We did an interview with CBC on the show north by northwest, and you can hear the podcast version of it here: http://itun.es/iB87bw
* We’ve played some pretty interesting venues too – like a private house concert in port alberni and at a shipping yard converted into a community marketplace.
* We’re working on the details of recording our next album (exciting!). If you’ve attended a show (or two) this year, you’ve heard a few tunes from the new album. We’re very stoked on how it’s coming together.
* Our final show of the summer is this saturday in tofino at darwin’s cafe. Tickets are available at long beach surf shop. Doors are at 8pm.
* We’re doing live interview on long beach radio, thursday at 9am – you can listen live (even if you’re not in tofino) here: http://www.longbeachradio.ca/
We also wanted to let you all know how much we appreciate your support. The entertainment industry isn’t always the most positive, but knowing there are folks out there that truly believe in us and enjoy what we do makes it beyond worth it. So thank you, all of you, for being awesome. It does not ever go unnoticed.